Bringing the Precision of the Digital Age to Television and Key Trends in Programmatic [SHIFT Videos]Thursday, December 21, 2017, 11:22 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Below are the final two session videos from our recent SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit.
First up is “Bringing the Precision of the Digital Age to Television” which was kicked off with a short presentation by Scott Ferber (Chairman and CEO, Videology) showcasing research on key challenges to accelerating programmatic TV. Following his presentation, Scott joined a panel I moderated, with Larry Allen (VP of Ad Innovation and Programmatic Solutions, Turner Ad Sales) and Andrew Feigenson (CEO, Simmons Research) also participating.
The second session is “Trending Now: What’s Ahead for Programmatic Video and TV?” which included Paul Alfieri (Chief Marketing Officer, Cross MediaWorks), Rob Byrnes (VP, Digital Planning, National Geographic), Rob Cukierman (VP, Sales Strategy & Partnerships, Vevo), Stephen Strong (Head of Revenue, Newsy), Tore Tellefsen (VP of TV Solutions, DataXu), with Chris Karl (CEO, VertaMedia) moderating.
Watch the session videos now!
Bringing the Precision of the Digital Age to Television
Trending Now: What’s Ahead for Programmatic Video and TV?
- Digging Into eMarketer’s Forecast for Programmatic Video & TV Ad Spending [SHIFT VIDEO]
- Server Side Ad Insertion’s Role with Programmatic Video [SHIFT Video]
- Innovation in Programmatic Session [SHIFT Video]
- Keynote Discussion With Universal McCann’s CIO Jon Stimmel [SHIFT Video]
- Devices and Distribution: Making Advertising Pay Off [SHIFT Video]
- Keynote Discussion With NBCUniversal EVP Mike Rosen [SHIFT Video]
- Audience Buying and Data’s Critical Role [SHIFT Videos]