VideoNuze Posts (10 items)
Why Connected TVs Will Shift More Ad Spending [VIDEOS]
Posted on 06-17-2019
At the recent 9th annual VideoNuze Video Ad Summit, connected TV was a major focus throughout the day. In a presentation, Telaria CEO Mark Zagorski shared research illustrating how...
Platforms vs. Owned & Operated: Monetizing the Video Everywhere Strategy [VIDEO]
Posted on 06-28-2018
A critical challenge facing video providers is how to balance distribution of their content on platforms vs. on their owned & operated properties. At the recent VideoNuze Online Video Ad...
Bringing the Precision of the Digital Age to Television and Key Trends in Programmatic [SHIFT Videos]
Posted on 12-21-2017
Below are the final two session videos from our recent SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit. First up is “Bringing the Precision of the Digital Age to...
Related News (13 items)
- Streaming service Newsy to launch over-the-air broadcast channel The Hill - 04-07-2021
- Inside Newsy’s Plan to Use Live Video – With a Focus on the Midwest, Not the Coasts The Wrap - 04-25-2019
- Roku Channel adds live ABC News feed CNET - 04-24-2018
- Newsy Expanding Linear Reach on Layer3 TV B&C - 08-02-2017
- Scripps-Owned Newsy: OTT Investment Is On The Upswing AdExchanger - 06-22-2017
- Newsy Continues To Expand On Multiple Platforms With Two-Hour Daily Live Newscast Tubefilter - 05-09-2017