Monday, December 18, 2017, 11:59 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Our afternoon keynote interview at the recent SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit was with Mike Rosen, EVP, Portfolio Sales and Strategy, NBCUniversal. Mike was interviewed by Matt Prohaska, CEO and Principal, Prohaska Consulting and shared a fantastic insider’s look at how the TV industry is evolving.
Mike discussed a range of topics including how NBCUniversal has organized itself around audiences instead of verticals with content a key focus, how he defines the term “programmatic,” why data comes up in every single meeting and how it feeds NBCU’s optimization platform, what the “new” currency is and the challenge of giving up legacy approaches, which industries are adopting custom segmentation approaches first, how to overcome attribution challenges and much more.
Watch the session video now!
- Digging Into eMarketer’s Forecast for Programmatic Video & TV Ad Spending [SHIFT VIDEO]
- Server Side Ad Insertion’s Role with Programmatic Video [SHIFT Video]
- Innovation in Programmatic Session [SHIFT Video]
- Keynote Discussion With Universal McCann’s CIO Jon Stimmel [SHIFT Video]
- Devices and Distribution: Making Advertising Pay Off [SHIFT Video]