Tuesday, December 19, 2017, 6:31 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
At our SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit a couple weeks ago we had two sessions that were connected: one that focused on executing the roadmap for success in audience buying and one that focused on maximizing data’s ROI.
Panelists for the audience buying panel included Gabe Bevilacqua (SVP of Product Management, Advanced Advertising, Viacom), Jason DeMarco (VP, Audience and Data Solutions, A+E Networks), Anupam Gupta (Chief Product Officer, 4C Insights) and Adam Hecht (VP, Monetization, SintecMedia), with Mary Ann Halford (Senior Advisor, FTI Consulting), moderating.
Panelists for the maximizing data’s ROI panel included Scott Ashby (Sr. Director, Advanced Ad Products, Fox Networks Group), Judith Hammerman (SVP, Data Solutions & Programmatic Solutions, Time Inc.), Mark Risis (Head of Global Data Partnerships, IBM Watson Advertising), Damian Garbaccio (Global Chief Revenue Officer, Nielsen Marketing Cloud), with Brian Leder (Partner and Chief Strategy Officer, Promatica), moderating.
Watch the session videos now!
Executing the Roadmap for Success in Audience Buying
Maximizing Data’s ROI
(Apologies, there was a problem with the primary audio source)
- Digging Into eMarketer’s Forecast for Programmatic Video & TV Ad Spending [SHIFT VIDEO]
- Server Side Ad Insertion’s Role with Programmatic Video [SHIFT Video]
- Innovation in Programmatic Session [SHIFT Video]
- Keynote Discussion With Universal McCann’s CIO Jon Stimmel [SHIFT Video]
- Devices and Distribution: Making Advertising Pay Off [SHIFT Video]
- Keynote Discussion With NBCUniversal EVP Mike Rosen [SHIFT Video]