VideoNuze Posts (104 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Philo’s Pro-Subscriber Approach; Nielsen Streaming Data
Posted on 04-08-2022
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. First up...
Nielsen’s New Viewership Pie Chart is Valuable, But Keep an Eye on Younger Viewers’ Patterns
Posted on 06-21-2021
Late last week Nielsen released The Gauge, a pie chart representation of the total time Americans spent watching cable TV, broadcast TV and streaming services. It is a valuable...
Nielsen Launches Streaming Video Ratings Service
Posted on 04-22-2021
Nielsen has launched Nielsen Streaming Video Ratings to provide total viewership and audience demographic insights such as race/ethnicity, household income, device types inside the home and location. The data...
Related News (383 items)
- Nielsen and Netflix Bump Heads Again on Programming Metrics Next TV - 05-26-2022
- Nielsen Revamps Digital Ad Ratings, Enables Simpler Access To CTV Audiences Mediapost - 05-20-2022
- David Kenny Says Some Parts of Nielsen One Are Being Accelerated B&C - 02-28-2022
- Nielsen Adds CTV Streaming Data To Media Planning Solution Mediapost - 02-23-2022
- January U.S. Streaming Shatters Record, Streaming Share At 28.9% Mediapost - 02-18-2022
- Almost Half Of All U.S. TV Sets In Homes Don't Use Cable, Satellite Set-Top Box: Nielsen Mediapost - 02-10-2022