VideoNuze Posts (11 items)
[VIDEO] The Big Picture: Exploring CTV’s Primary Opportunities and Challenges
Posted on 02-01-2022
The following session was recorded at VideoNuze's Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW: 2022 virtual conference on January 26, 2022. The Big Picture: Exploring CTV’s Primary Opportunities and Challenges There is a lot...
[VIDEO] How CTV is Being Embraced Throughout the Ecosystem
Posted on 11-21-2021
The following video was recorded at VideoNuze's Connected TV Advertising Brand Suitability Summit virtual on November 17, 2021. How CTV is Being Embraced Throughout the Ecosystem Covid accelerated the...
Audience Buying and Data’s Critical Role [SHIFT Videos]
Posted on 12-19-2017
At our SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit a couple weeks ago we had two sessions that were connected: one that focused on executing the roadmap for success...
Related News (57 items)
- Family-Focused Frndly TV Reaches Carriage Deal With A+E Networks WSJ - 11-11-2021
- A+E Networks Pushes Dramatic Upfront Shift From Demos to Total Audience Metrics Adweek - 02-01-2021
- How A+E Networks Is Using Snapchat to Pull in Younger Fans, as Cable TV Keeps Shrinking Variety - 11-02-2020
- As COVID-19 Upends TV Ad Sales, Networks and Buyers Enact New Strategies Adweek - 03-25-2020
- Peacock Inks Massive Licensing Deal With A+E Networks The Hollywood Reporter - 02-26-2020
- A+E Network Offers Small, Medium Marketers Audience-Based Targeting Mediapost - 03-27-2019