VideoNuze Posts (10 items)
[VIDEO] How CTV is Being Embraced Throughout the Ecosystem
Posted on 11-21-2021
The following video was recorded at VideoNuze's Connected TV Advertising Brand Suitability Summit virtual on November 17, 2021. How CTV is Being Embraced Throughout the Ecosystem Covid accelerated the...
Audience Buying and Data’s Critical Role [SHIFT Videos]
Posted on 12-19-2017
At our SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit a couple weeks ago we had two sessions that were connected: one that focused on executing the roadmap for success...
Can An Entertainment-Centric Skinny Bundle Succeed?
Posted on 09-20-2017
Can an entertainment-centric skinny bundle succeed? That question will be answered soon when a new service including TV networks from Discovery, Viacom, AMC, A+E and Scripps launches, according to...
Related News (57 items)
- Family-Focused Frndly TV Reaches Carriage Deal With A+E Networks WSJ - 11-11-2021
- A+E Networks Pushes Dramatic Upfront Shift From Demos to Total Audience Metrics Adweek - 02-01-2021
- How A+E Networks Is Using Snapchat to Pull in Younger Fans, as Cable TV Keeps Shrinking Variety - 11-02-2020
- As COVID-19 Upends TV Ad Sales, Networks and Buyers Enact New Strategies Adweek - 03-25-2020
- Peacock Inks Massive Licensing Deal With A+E Networks The Hollywood Reporter - 02-26-2020
- A+E Network Offers Small, Medium Marketers Audience-Based Targeting Mediapost - 03-27-2019