VideoNuze Posts (65 items)
NFL Rights Deals Soar As Pay-TV Subscribers Contract
Posted on 03-04-2021
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the fees CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN each pay to broadcast NFL games will double or more in new long-term agreements currently...
Piloting the Dream for a Seamless Cross-Screen Future [VIDEO]
Posted on 06-26-2018
Everyone understands that being able to seamlessly run and measure cross-screen video ads is the holy grail. But behind the scenes there are all kinds of challenges, which were explored...
Audience Buying and Data’s Critical Role [SHIFT Videos]
Posted on 12-19-2017
At our SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit a couple weeks ago we had two sessions that were connected: one that focused on executing the roadmap for success...
Related News (391 items)
- Fox Plans NFT Debut With $20 ‘Masked Singer’ Collectibles The Hollywood Reporter - 10-14-2021
- Fox’s Marianne Gambelli on Early Upfront Talks and Using Tubi to Grab Shifting Ad Dollars Adweek - 05-20-2021
- Nets Ask Advertisers To Move As Much As 30% Of Upfront Into CTV Mediapost - 04-19-2021
- Fox TV Stations' OTT Ad Sales Business FLX Sees Fast Start Mediapost - 04-01-2021
- Streaming Wars Send TV News Outlets Searching For New Screens Variety - 04-01-2021
- Fox Corp.: Tubi Ad Revenues Poised To Eclipse Broadcast Network's Mediapost - 12-11-2020