VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
Audience Buying and Data’s Critical Role [SHIFT Videos]
Posted on 12-19-2017
At our SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit a couple weeks ago we had two sessions that were connected: one that focused on executing the roadmap for success...
Print Publishers Are Doubling Down On Online Video, For Lots of Good Reasons
Posted on 05-05-2014
One of the key takeaways so far from this year's NewFronts is that traditional print publishers are doubling down on online video. Last week, four big print publishers - the...
Is the Day-Part Dead In an Always-On World? [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 06-25-2013
The leadoff session at the recent Video Ad Summit focused on changing consumer viewing behaviors and how they upend the traditional concept of programming by day-parts. We had a...
Related News (39 items)
- Meredith Closes Time Inc. Deal, Forecasts $700 Million In Digital Revenue This Year AdExchanger - 01-31-2018
- PeopleTV Strikes Deal With Twitter for Streaming Video WSJ - 11-06-2017
- ‘We’re cleaning up the mess’: Publishers prepare for a post-autoplay world Digiday - 10-20-2017
- To Meet Video Demand, Time Inc. Turns To Google’s Mobile Outstream AdExchanger - 10-12-2017
- Time Inc shifts toward video as eyeballs move online Reuters - 08-31-2017
- Magazines Embrace Facebook, Snapchat After Video Blunders WSJ - 07-17-2017