Thursday, July 5, 2018, 10:43 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
At our recent VideoNuze Online Video Ad Summit, the “Video’s Programmatic Roadmap” session explored how programmatic is becoming more mainstream in premium video, why connected TV is a huge growth area, how brand safety and viewability are being ensured, the various ways data is being used by both advertisers and publishers, plus lots more.
Participating on the session were Melissa Bonnick (SVP, Programmatic Strategy, Affiperf/Havas), Eric Hoffert (SVP, Video Technology, AppNexus), Sean Holzman (Chief Digital Revenue Officer, Bonnier), Keren Katz (Head of Bidder and Buyer Development, Programmatic, Microsoft), with Brian Leder (Partner, Chief Strategy Officer, Promatica Consulting), moderating.
- Small Screens, Big Profits: How to Achieve Success in Mobile Video [VIDEO]
- Piloting the Dream for a Seamless Cross-Screen Future [VIDEO]
- Is Data Living Up to Its Potential? [VIDEO]
- How CBS is Succeeding in the Digital Era [VIDEO]
- Platforms vs. Owned & Operated: Monetizing the Video Everywhere Strategy [VIDEO]
- How “Skinny” Bundles Are Enabling a New OTT Linear TV Ad Opportunity [VIDEO]
- Connected TVs’ Ad-Supported Future [VIDEO]
- Debriefing the NewFronts and Upfronts: What’s Ahead in 2018 [VIDEO]
- Harnessing Video’s Infinite Innovation [VIDEO]