Debriefing the NewFronts and Upfronts: What’s Ahead in 2018 [VIDEO]Tuesday, July 3, 2018, 9:55 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
We were fortunate to once again have 2 senior ad agency executives participate in a fireside chat at the recent VideoNuze Online Video Ad Summit to discuss their thoughts on the NewFronts and Upfronts, and what’s ahead in 2018.
Maureen Bosetti (Chief Partnerships Officer, Initiative) and Mike Law (EVP, Managing Director of Media Investment, Dentsu Aegis Network U.S.) were interviewed by Matt Prohaska (CEO and Principal, Prohaska Consulting) on a variety of specific topics, including how their agencies are using data and leveraging technology, their advice for ad tech providers, how technology is impacting their staffing and organizational structures, the role of programmatic and how the next generation of buyers is being educated, plus much more.
Topics: Dentsu, Initiative Media, VideoNuze 2018 Online Video Advertising Summit
- Small Screens, Big Profits: How to Achieve Success in Mobile Video [VIDEO]
- Piloting the Dream for a Seamless Cross-Screen Future [VIDEO]
- Is Data Living Up to Its Potential? [VIDEO]
- How CBS is Succeeding in the Digital Era [VIDEO]
- Platforms vs. Owned & Operated: Monetizing the Video Everywhere Strategy [VIDEO]
- How “Skinny” Bundles Are Enabling a New OTT Linear TV Ad Opportunity [VIDEO]
- Connected TVs’ Ad-Supported Future [VIDEO]