VideoNuze Posts (65 items)
Video’s Programmatic Roadmap [VIDEO]
Posted on 07-05-2018
At our recent VideoNuze Online Video Ad Summit, the “Video’s Programmatic Roadmap” session explored how programmatic is becoming more mainstream in premium video, why connected TV is a huge growth...
AppNexus Grows Microsoft’s Video Ad Revenue by Over 200%
Posted on 04-20-2018
Ad tech provider AppNexus grew Microsoft’s video ad revenue from instream video inventory in Q1 ’18 by 201% vs. Q1 ’17, according to an announcement by the companies. In addition,...
ZoneTV Partners With Microsoft and Ooyala to Create AI-Driven, Customized TV Channels
Posted on 07-25-2017
Niche programming provider ZoneTV has partnered with Microsoft and Ooyala to introduce a set of customizable AI-driven linear TV channels that will be made available in partnership with pay-TV...
Related News (217 items)
- Netflix partners with Microsoft on ad-supported subscription plan CNBC - 07-14-2022
- AT&T sells Xandr ad business to Microsoft for $1 billion LA Times - 12-21-2021
- Microsoft could buy TikTok for as much as $30 billion CNBC - 08-05-2020
- Microsoft Joins NBA to Personalize Games for Basketball Fans Bloomberg - 04-16-2020
- CW, Tastemade, AccuWeather, M’soft Join Xandr Community Multichannel News - 01-28-2020
- Microsoft Becomes Disney-Owned Movies Anywhere’s Sixth Retail Partner Variety - 08-07-2018