Thursday, July 5, 2018, 9:10 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
There’s a ton of innovation driving the video industry and video advertising forward. At our recent VideoNuze Online Video Ad Summit, our innovation session focused on areas like voice-activated video search and monetization, mobile/vertical video, optimizing the ad experience, how organizations can build innovative video cultures and much more.
Participating on the session were Corbin de Rubertis (VP of Innovation, Meredith Digital), Henry Embleton (Head of Ad Products and Revenue, Ellation), Kevin McGurn (Chief Sales Officer, Vevo) with Eric John (Deputy Director, Video, IAB) moderating.
- Small Screens, Big Profits: How to Achieve Success in Mobile Video [VIDEO]
- Piloting the Dream for a Seamless Cross-Screen Future [VIDEO]
- Is Data Living Up to Its Potential? [VIDEO]
- How CBS is Succeeding in the Digital Era [VIDEO]
- Platforms vs. Owned & Operated: Monetizing the Video Everywhere Strategy [VIDEO]
- How “Skinny” Bundles Are Enabling a New OTT Linear TV Ad Opportunity [VIDEO]
- Connected TVs’ Ad-Supported Future [VIDEO]
- Debriefing the NewFronts and Upfronts: What’s Ahead in 2018 [VIDEO]