Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 10:24 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
At last month’s Video Ad Summit, Brenley Higgins (Director, US Media, American Express) and Greg Manago (Co-president, Mindshare Content + Entertainment) shared their insights about how audience fragmentation and convergence are changing their media and creative strategies. In the interview I did with them, they shared a number of examples of campaigns that exemplify how they’re leveraging social media generally and Facebook specifically to target audiences and engage them.
Brenley and Greg also explained some of the best practices they’ve learned including how to get viewers’ attention in a limited time window, how to build media plans that blend TV, online video and social, how to optimize talent’s involvement in new and creative ways and the important role that data is playing in influencing creative development.
Overall, it’s a fascinating 30-minute peek behind the curtain of how advertisers and agencies are adapting their strategies to succeed in the multiscreen world.
Watch the video now (33 minutes, 13 seconds).
- Hershey’s Head of Global Media Discusses How to Achieve Reach in the Digital Age [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Convergence Realized: Why TV and Video Are Now Inseparable [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- How to Move Ads at the Speed of Today [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Debriefing the NewFronts and Upfronts: What’s Ahead in 2016? [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Reaching Audiences at Scale: Will TV Succeed in the Digital Age? [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- CBS Interactive President and COO Marc Debevoise Discusses Successful Video Strategies [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- VideoNuze Podcast #331: Broadcast TV Networks are Taking Different Approaches to Online Video
- Capitalizing on Mobile as the First Screen [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Unlocking Video’s Value in the OTT Era [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Achieving Video Success in the Platform Economy [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Automation in Ad Operations: The Undervalued Opportunity [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]