Tuesday, July 26, 2016, 9:13 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
At last month’s Video Ad Summit, VertaMedia’s CEO and co-founder Alex Bornyakov delivered a valuable presentation (slides here) on automated yield optimization through dynamic predictive waterfalls. As Alex pointed out, when publishers seek the highest fill rates for their inventory by adding more ad tags to their waterfalls, significant latency is introduced. This leads to poor user experiences and abandonment.
VertaMedia has pioneered solutions to this by using big data to analyze ad campaigns and streamline and automate waterfalls at the domain level. In his presentation Alex details the issues video publishers face and VertaMedia’s solution.
Watch the video now (8 minutes, 38 seconds).
- Hershey’s Head of Global Media Discusses How to Achieve Reach in the Digital Age [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Convergence Realized: Why TV and Video Are Now Inseparable [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- How to Move Ads at the Speed of Today [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Optimizing Video Ad Targeting Through Data and Insights [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Debriefing the NewFronts and Upfronts: What’s Ahead in 2016? [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Reaching Audiences at Scale: Will TV Succeed in the Digital Age? [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- CBS Interactive President and COO Marc Debevoise Discusses Successful Video Strategies [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Capitalizing on Mobile as the First Screen [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Unlocking Video’s Value in the OTT Era [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Achieving Video Success in the Platform Economy [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]