VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Agency Executives Interview and Cross-Platform Session [VIDEOS]
Posted on 06-25-2019
The final two sessions of the May 29th Video Advertising Summit included an interview with two agency executives discussing the convergence of digital and TV, and then a panel on...
Making Multiscreen Campaigns Pay Off [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-26-2016
At last month’s Video Ad Summit, Brenley Higgins (Director, US Media, American Express) and Greg Manago (Co-president, Mindshare Content + Entertainment) shared their insights about how audience fragmentation and...
Follow the Eyeballs - Advertising Success in the Multi-Screen Age [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-30-2014
As devices continue to proliferate, reaching viewers across multiple screens is becoming an imperative for advertisers. At the recent Video Ad Summit, one of our sessions focused on how advertisers...
Related News (9 items)
- As COVID-19 Upends TV Ad Sales, Networks and Buyers Enact New Strategies Adweek - 03-25-2020
- Mindshare Makes David Lang Its Chief Content Officer AdWeek - 11-24-2013
- Forget the Year of Mobile - It`s Actually the Year of Video AdAge - 05-17-2013
- Data Points: Tweens and Their Screens AdWeek - 06-27-2012
- AOL, Mindshare To Create Original Programs Online Media Daily - 04-04-2012
- How Madison & Vine Moved to Silicon Valley AdAge - 03-15-2010