Sunday, November 21, 2021, 5:39 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
The following video was recorded at VideoNuze's Connected TV Advertising Brand Suitability Summit virtual on November 16, 2021.
Why DE&I is Integral to Connected TV Advertising’s Future
Connected TV is rapidly becoming one of the most important brand and business building channels for advertisers of all sizes. Amid its explosive growth, advertisers and agencies are increasingly realizing that connected TV also represents an enormous opportunity to reflect and advance society’s diversity and its evolving values. Learn why DE&I is integral to connected TV advertising’s future and the leadership initiatives being pursued.
- Karina Dobarro - EVP, Managing Partner, Horizon Media
- Pooja Midha - Chief Growth Officer, Comcast Advertising
- Danielle DeLauro - EVP, VAB (moderator)
- [VIDEO] Closing Interview – Bringing It All Together and Looking Ahead to 2022
- [VIDEO] CTV Advertising: Evolving to the Full Funnel
- [VIDEO] How to Manage CTV at the Intersection of Identity Management and Brand Suitability
- [VIDEO] The New Rules of Brand Building
- [VIDEO] How CTV is Being Embraced Throughout the Ecosystem
- [VIDEO] Multi-Platform Meets Brand Suitability: Best Practices
- [VIDEO] Closing the Gap Between Verification Technology and CTV
- [VIDEO] Understanding Brand Suitability’s Relationship with CTV Advertising
- [VIDEO] How the Tectonic Plates of the TV and Advertising Industries Are Shifting