VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Behind Programmatic Video’s Momentum [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-06-2017
Programmatic video ad buying - using data and automation - is one of the most critical trends in how video is monetized. But as programmatic video has gained momentum, it...
TV Advertising Executives Raise Questions About Roles of Data and Audience Targeting
Posted on 01-19-2017
TV advertising is moving the way of online video advertising - with an emphasis on greater data use and audience-based targeting. That’s the conventional wisdom driving huge investments at TV...
Digging Into Programmatic Video [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-11-2013
At the recent Online Video Ad Summit, MediaCrossing's CEO and founder Bill Lederer led an in-depth discussion of programmatic video with executives from Yahoo, Horizon Media and Adap.TV. For...
Related News (10 items)
- Horizon Media Signs With Nielsen Advanced Audience to Refine TV Ad Spend Adweek - 07-24-2019
- Horizon Teams Up With 4C To Customize Cross-Platform TV Plans AdExchanger - 01-10-2018
- Horizon Media Hopes to Unlock the Potential of AR, VR and 360 Videos With Its New Division Adweek - 06-08-2017
- Programmatic TV To Remain A Patchwork In 2016, Despite A Deeper Supply Pool AdExchanger - 01-04-2016
- 5-Plus Years for Programmatic TV Tipping Point B&C - 10-20-2015
- Horizon Media: More Than One-Third of Consumers Interested In Stand-Alone HBO Service Mediapost - 10-28-2014