Sunday, November 21, 2021, 5:46 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
The following video was recorded at VideoNuze's Connected TV Advertising Brand Suitability Summit virtual on November 16, 2021.
How the Tectonic Plates of the TV and Advertising Industries Are Shifting
The tectonic plates of the TV and advertising industries are shifting in front of our eyes. Every single bedrock industry assumption from as recently as 10 years ago is now up for grabs as streaming services, CTVs, cord-cutting and mobile disrupt the long-time, yet delicate, equilibrium. Learn the details of the shifts and the quantitative impact already being felt throughout the industries from one of the world’s savviest media analysts. Look ahead to 2022 and beyond for what to expect down the road.
- Michael Nathanson - Founding Partner, Senior Research Analyst, MoffettNathanson
- Will Richmond – Editor and Publisher, VideoNuze (interviewer)
Topics: MoffettNathanson LLC
- [VIDEO] Closing Interview – Bringing It All Together and Looking Ahead to 2022
- [VIDEO] CTV Advertising: Evolving to the Full Funnel
- [VIDEO] How to Manage CTV at the Intersection of Identity Management and Brand Suitability
- [VIDEO] The New Rules of Brand Building
- [VIDEO] How CTV is Being Embraced Throughout the Ecosystem
- [VIDEO] Multi-Platform Meets Brand Suitability: Best Practices
- [VIDEO] Closing the Gap Between Verification Technology and CTV
- [VIDEO] Why DE&I is Integral to Connected TV Advertising’s Future
- [VIDEO] Understanding Brand Suitability’s Relationship with CTV Advertising