[VIDEO] Publishers’ Perspectives: How to Win in the Connected Living RoomTuesday, February 1, 2022, 11:13 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
The following session was recorded at VideoNuze's Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW: 2022 virtual conference on January 27, 2022.
Publishers’ Perspectives: How to Win in the Connected Living Room
Premium ad-supported video services – including on-demand, live, linear and a combination – are having a big impact as consumers augment their SVOD choices. How are publishers winning in the connected living room – gaining audiences and monetizing effectively?
- Rob Christensen - VP, Advanced TV, Vevo
- Daniel Church – Head of Advanced TV Product, Beachfront Media
- Tyler Fitch – SVP, Advanced TV and Partnerships, Tubi
- Meredith Goldman – VP, Publisher Ad Solutions, Roku
- Colin Dixon – Founder and Chief Analyst, nScreenMedia (moderator)
Topics: Beachfront Media, Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW: 2022, Roku, Tubi TV, Vevo
- [VIDEO] Buy Side Perspectives: Capitalizing on CTV’s Potential
- [VIDEO] Clarifying the C in CTV
- [VIDEO] How Programmatic Will Power CTV Advertising in 2022
- [VIDEO] The Big Picture: Exploring CTV’s Primary Opportunities and Challenges
- [VIDEO] GroupM’s Global and CTV Advertising Outlook
- [VIDEO] TV and Digital Media in 2022 and Beyond