VideoNuze Posts (11 items)
Tubi Grows Viewership by 40% in 2021; Forecasts AVOD Viewing Will Equal SVOD in 2022
Posted on 02-09-2022
Tubi streamed 3.6 billion hours in 2021, a 40% increase over 2020, with 56% of its viewers unreachable by advertisers through linear TV and 27% of them unreachable through other...
[VIDEO] Publishers’ Perspectives: How to Win in the Connected Living Room
Posted on 02-01-2022
The following session was recorded at VideoNuze's Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW: 2022 virtual conference on January 27, 2022. Publishers’ Perspectives: How to Win in the Connected Living Room Premium...
Tubi Demonstrates Streaming’s Incremental Reach to Linear TV
Posted on 12-13-2021
Late last week Tubi and measurement partner TVSquared released new data demonstrating streaming’s incremental reach to linear TV. Of course, in the era of cord-cutting, CTVs proliferating and FASTs...
Related News (35 items)
- Fox-owned Tubi expands its free streaming service to five Latin American countries TechCrunch - 08-11-2022
- Tubi revenue expected to hit $700 million in 2022 Axios - 12-14-2021
- Tubi giving brands viewers they missed on linear TV AdAge - 12-09-2021
- Tubi Now On LG Smart TVs Mediapost - 11-26-2021
- Tubi and Sports Fuel Fox's Quarterly Advertising Revenue Growth Adweek - 11-03-2021
- No Subscriptions, Big Money: How Free Streamers Are Changing TV’s Business Model Vulture - 10-29-2021