Monday, June 12, 2023, 10:50 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
The following video was recorded at VideoNuze’s fourth annual Connected TV Advertising Summit virtual on June 8, 2023.
Why CTV’s March to Full-Funnel/Lower-Funnel and Shoppable TV is Inevitable
In 2023 the vast majority of CTV ads will be bought with upper-funnel KPIs, as TV ad buyers seek to replace GRPs lost due to traditional TV’s decline and cord-cutting. With a $70 billion TV ad market in the U.S. alone, the shift from linear TV to CTV has lots of runway ahead. But more strategically significant are myriad initiatives that are transforming CTV into a full-funnel/lower-funnel channel. In an era when the importance of first-party data is rapidly increasing, engaging viewers on their TVs will soon become table stakes. In this session, learn how CTV is going to create a multibillion-dollar bonanza in shoppable TV, as well as new frontiers in content creation and personalization.
Jenna Chen - Director, Strategy and Business Development, Partnerships, Walmart Connect
Lindsay Pullins - Director, Ad Revenue Business Strategy, Partnerships, Roku
Lance Wolder – Head of Strategy and Marketing, PadSquad
Eric John - VP, Media Center, IAB (moderator)
- Inside the Stream: 5 Key Takeaways from the VideoNuze’s Fourth Annual CTV Advertising Summit virtual
- [VIDEO] Unraveling the Measurement and Attribution Imperative
- [VIDEO] How Innovation is Driving the Value of Content and Advertising in CTV
- [VIDEO] Understanding CTV/Streaming Business Model Choices: Paid, Hybrid, FAST
- [VIDEO] Inside CTV’s Biggest Opportunities and Challenges - The Three Year Perspective
- [VIDEO] Welcome and How CTV’s Omnipresence is Reshaping the TV and Advertising Industries