Putting Trust First in Online Video Advertising [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]Thursday, July 6, 2017, 12:57 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Even as online video advertising booms, questions of trust continue to loom large in the industry. Whether it’s brand safety, misreported and unaudited metrics, viewability or fraud, the industry as a whole is grappling with how to instill a greater sense of trust among all parties.
At our recent Online Video Ad Summit we had a really thoughtful session, “Putting Trust First in Online Video Advertising” in which panelists explored all of the above issues, starting with the most fundamental question, “How do we define brand safety?” It was a really illuminating discussion of all the cross-currents in play and the difficulty of resolving them cohesively, given a multitude of priorities.
The session included Natalie Gabathuler-Scully (VP, Revenue Operations, Vevo), Jonathan Katz (VP of Demand Platforms, Trusted Media Brands), Steve Rubel (Chief Content Strategist, Edelman) and Ben Versh (Director, Media Team, Pfizer), with Eric John (Deputy Director, Video, IAB) moderating.
Watch the video (36 minutes, 41 seconds).
Topics: Edelman, IAB, Pfizer, Trusted Media Brands, VEVO
- Exploring Premium Video’s Winning Formula [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- The Data Gold Rush: How Investments Are Paying Off [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- How to Monetize Mobile Video’s Coming Explosion [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- The Playbook for Surviving and Thriving in the Platform Era [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Interview With Mic President Jonathan Carson [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Best Practices in a Multiscreen World [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Understanding Video’s Breakthrough Innovations [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Behind Programmatic Video’s Momentum [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]