Behind Programmatic Video’s Momentum [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]Thursday, July 6, 2017, 11:50 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Programmatic video ad buying - using data and automation - is one of the most critical trends in how video is monetized. But as programmatic video has gained momentum, it has become a much more complicated world for publishers, advertisers, agencies and technology providers.
At our recent Online Video Ad Summit session, “Behind Programmatic Video’s Momentum,” panelists shared insights about how they’re pursuing programmatic and succeeding, along with where key challenges remain.
The session included Sarah Baehr (EVP, Managing Partner, Digital, Horizon Media), Dvir Doron (Chief Marketing Officer, Cedato) and Sean Holzman (Chief Digital Officer, Bonnier), with Matt Prohaska (CEO and Principal, Prohaska Consulting) moderating.
Watch the video (34 minutes, 48 seconds).
And mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 29th for our 3rd annual SHIFT // Programmatic Video & TV Ad Summit in NYC!
Categories: Advertising, Programmatic
Topics: Bonnier, Cedato, Horizon Media
- Exploring Premium Video’s Winning Formula [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- The Data Gold Rush: How Investments Are Paying Off [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- How to Monetize Mobile Video’s Coming Explosion [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- The Playbook for Surviving and Thriving in the Platform Era [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Interview With Mic President Jonathan Carson [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Best Practices in a Multiscreen World [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Understanding Video’s Breakthrough Innovations [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]