[VIDEO] Welcome to Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW 2023 virtualWednesday, March 1, 2023, 10:29 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
The following video was recorded at VideoNuze’s third annual Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW: 2023 virtual on February 28, 2023.
Welcome to Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW 2023 virtual
Connected TVs and streaming are transforming the TV and advertising industries. CTV has become the hottest corner of the advertising business, forecast by eMarketer to grow another 27% in 2023 to $27 billion, in the U.S. alone. All in the face of significant economic headwinds. Yet, we are still in the very early innings of the CTV era.
This afternoon’s program will explore topics including:
- Key macro trends and opportunities in CTV in 2023
- How/when CTV advertising will be optimized for the bottom of the “purchase funnel,” which will in turn attract huge buckets of ad spending
- If the proliferation of FASTs might lead to “SLOW” (SVOD Losses On the Way)
- How CTV UX innovation (in both content and ad formats) is driving new value for viewers and advertisers.
- How Trusted Media Brands (TMB), as a traditional publisher that includes a portfolio of digital-first brands, is successfully capitalizing on CTV and streaming
Will Richmond – Editor and Publisher, VideoNuze
Categories: Advertising, AVOD, Events, FAST
Topics: Connected TV Advertising PREVIEW: 2023