Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 9:41 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
A final reminder, tomorrow afternoon and Thursday afternoon are VideoNuze’s Connected TV Advertising Summit virtual, featuring over 45 speakers on 14 sessions. Registration for the CTV Ad Summit is complimentary and all attendees will be entered to win a 50-inch Roku TV and Smart Soundbar, generously provided by Roku.
Each afternoon will kick off with a research presentation sizing the massive size of the CTV advertising opportunity. Tomorrow Bruce Leichtman from Leichtman Research Group will share newly released data highlighting, among other things, that CTVs are now in 82% of U.S. homes, with over 400 million devices deployed. On Thursday Eric Haggstrom from eMarketer / Insider Intelligence will share the details of the firm’s CTV ad forecast in the U.S., which it recently increased to over $27 billion per year by 2025.
The conference also features executives from Roku, NBCUniversal, Bloomberg, Tubi, Amplifi/Dentsu, Publicis, LG, Samsung, VIZIO, Vevo, A+E Networks, fuboTV, Crackle, Digitas and many others. They will explore all of the most important topics in CTV advertising, including challenges that still need to be worked out, in transparency, measurement and frequency, for example.
Many thanks to our partners Beachfront, Comcast Technology Solutions, DoubleVerify, Evergent, Extreme Reach, IRIS.TV, Mediaocean, Roku, Verizon Media, Wurl and Xandr.
(If you’ve already signed up, please disregard this message and check your inbox for important Zoom links for the conference.)
- Wurl’s CEO Sees Big Opportunity in Ad-Supported Streaming
- Xandr’s Lauren Wiseman Explains Programmatic’s Role in CTV Advertising
- Extreme Reach’s CTO Dan Brackett on CTV Ad Innovation
- DoubleVerify’s Director of Product Strategy John Ross on Improving CTV Ad Transparency
- Beachfront’s Head of Strategy and Operations Laura Wu on Linear to Streaming Shift
- Mediaocean’s Chief Product Officer Anupam Gupta on Navigating the Omnichannel World
- IRIS.TV’s VP of Publisher Partnerships Lauren Gabriele Explains Role of Contextual Data in CTV