IRIS.TV’s VP of Publisher Partnerships Lauren Gabriele Explains Role of Contextual Data in CTVTuesday, June 1, 2021, 9:56 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
IRIS.TV’s VP of Publisher Partnerships Lauren Gabriele explains the role of contextual data in connected TV inventory in the 10 minute interview below. Lauren notes that ad buyers considering CTV inventory are focused on brand safety, transparency, measurement and attribution, especially relatively to traditional linear TV.
Content providers can address these areas by enabling improved contextual analysis of their video segments which Lauren believes can be a a strong signal of brand safety. Lauren provides examples of how content providers, especially in news, are doing this already, helping unlock value in their CTV inventory.
To learn more, attend the session Lauren is moderating at next week’s VideoNuze Connected TV Ad Summit virtual, “Targeting in CTV: The New Data Paradigm” with panelists from Xumo, Index Exchange and Icon Media Direct. Registration is complimentary and you can win a Roku TV and Streaming Soundbar.
Categories: Advertising, Data
Topics: Connected TV Advertising Summit 2021, IRIS.TV
- Wurl’s CEO Sees Big Opportunity in Ad-Supported Streaming
- Xandr’s Lauren Wiseman Explains Programmatic’s Role in CTV Advertising
- Extreme Reach’s CTO Dan Brackett on CTV Ad Innovation
- DoubleVerify’s Director of Product Strategy John Ross on Improving CTV Ad Transparency
- Beachfront’s Head of Strategy and Operations Laura Wu on Linear to Streaming Shift
- Mediaocean’s Chief Product Officer Anupam Gupta on Navigating the Omnichannel World