Mediaocean’s Chief Product Officer Anupam Gupta on Navigating the Omnichannel WorldTuesday, May 25, 2021, 2:34 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Mediaocean’s Chief Product Officer Anupam Gupta discusses how ad buyers can successfully navigate the omnichannel world in the 10 minute interview below. Anupam notes the rise of closed ecosystems by different content providers and platforms. Each brings its own first-party data and strong measurement of business outcomes. Mediaocean has been investing in workflows for buyers in an omnichannel world and creating data warehouses for analytics and optimization.
For more in-depth insights, Anupam will be speaking at VideoNuze’s CTV Ad Summit virtual on June 9th and 10th, on the session “Navigating the Omnichannel World” with executives from NBCUniversal, Publicis Media and the VAB. Registration is complimentary and you can win a Roku TV and Streaming Soundbar.
Topics: Connected TV Advertising Summit 2021, Mediaocean
- Wurl’s CEO Sees Big Opportunity in Ad-Supported Streaming
- Xandr’s Lauren Wiseman Explains Programmatic’s Role in CTV Advertising
- Extreme Reach’s CTO Dan Brackett on CTV Ad Innovation
- DoubleVerify’s Director of Product Strategy John Ross on Improving CTV Ad Transparency
- Beachfront’s Head of Strategy and Operations Laura Wu on Linear to Streaming Shift