Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 12:14 PM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
Reminder that VideoNuze’s Connected TV Advertising Summit virtual is two weeks from today, on June 9th and 10th afternoons. The CTV Ad Summit will be the most in-depth conference of the year focused specifically on CTV, with 45 speakers on 14 sessions. Registration is complimentary and all attendees will be entered to win a Roku TV and Smart Soundbar generously provided by Roku.
Executives from Roku, NBCUniversal, Bloomberg, Tubi, Amplifi/Dentsu, Publicis, LG, Samsung, VIZIO, Vevo, A+E Networks, eMarketer, fuboTV, Digitas and many more will share data and insights that attendees can use to succeed in CTV.
Many thanks to our Gold partners Beachfront, Comcast Technology Solutions, DoubleVerify, Evergent, Extreme Reach, IRIS.TV, Mediaocean, Roku, Verizon Media, Wurl and Xandr.
- Wurl’s CEO Sees Big Opportunity in Ad-Supported Streaming
- Xandr’s Lauren Wiseman Explains Programmatic’s Role in CTV Advertising
- Extreme Reach’s CTO Dan Brackett on CTV Ad Innovation
- Beachfront’s Head of Strategy and Operations Laura Wu on Linear to Streaming Shift
- Mediaocean’s Chief Product Officer Anupam Gupta on Navigating the Omnichannel World