The 7th annual VideoNuze Online Video Advertising Summit in NYC is just one week away, next Wednesday, June 14th, in NYC. Over 400 executives from throughout the industry are already registered for this premier day of learning and networking.
The program is also now finalized, with 44 speakers on 13 sessions including keynote interviews, a fireside chat, panel discussions and presentations that cover the most important topics in the industry. The program is well-curated to optimize each session’s particular focus.
Among the highlights of the day:
- FreeWheel’s GM, Publisher Platform, James Rooke will kick off the day debuting key data from the company’s brand new Q1 ’17 Video Monetization Report. James will then moderate a panel discussing premium video’s central role in the industry.
- Morning keynote discussion with Troy Young, Global President, Hearst Digital Media exploring the company’s strategy to succeed in video.
- Afternoon keynote discussion with Brian Lesser, CEO, GroupM North America on the new rules of video advertising.
- Spotlight fireside chat with Jonathan Carson, President of Mic, a millennial-focused premium news provider which just raised over $21 million and is using video to drive its business.
- Panel discussions on topics including monetizing mobile video, thriving in the platform era, understanding how data investments are paying off, best practices in multiscreen, restoring trust and brand safety, exploring video’s innovations, digging into programmatic’s rise and much more.
- Networking, networking and more networking. Meet industry colleagues at breakfast, lunch, breaks, cocktails and more.
- Meeting 15 fantastic sponsors and learning about how their products and solutions are driving the market forward.
All of this in a single day - I hope to see you next Wednesday.
Learn more and register now!