Tuesday, June 25, 2019, 10:46 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
The final two sessions of the May 29th Video Advertising Summit included an interview with two agency executives discussing the convergence of digital and TV, and then a panel on best practices for monetizing the cross-platform experience.
Below is the agency session, which includes Jeremy Crandall (SVP, Advanced Video Solutions, Publicis Media) and Christine Peterson (Managing Director, Digital Investment Lead U.S., Mindshare), with Matt Prohaska (CEO and Principal, Prohaska Consulting) interviewing.
Below is the best practices for monetizing the cross-platform experience session, which includes Jennifer Cohen (SVP, Entertainment Content Partnerships, Ignite, WarnerMedia Ad Sales), Luis de la Parra (SVP, Partner Solutions, Univision), Gila Wilensky (SVP, Media Activation, North America, Essence) with Eric John (Deputy Director, Video, IAB), moderating.
- Interview with Hulu’s SVP and Head of Advertising Sales Peter Naylor [VIDEO]
- How Premium Video Providers are Successfully Transitioning to the OTT Era [VIDEO]
- Mobile Video: Understanding the On-the-Go Viewer [VIDEO]
- Why Connected TVs Will Shift More Ad Spending [VIDEOS]
- Data is the Rocket Fuel for an Audience-Based Buying Future [VIDEO]
- Virtual Pay-TV: What’s Next for Advertisers and Content Providers? [VIDEO]