VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Is the Day-Part Dead In an Always-On World? [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 06-25-2013
The leadoff session at the recent Video Ad Summit focused on changing consumer viewing behaviors and how they upend the traditional concept of programming by day-parts. We had a...
VideoSchmooze [VIDEO]: Industry Executives Share Insights on Multi-Platform Success
Posted on 12-13-2012
Below is the full video of last week's VideoSchmooze session, "Cracking the Code on Multiplatform Success," which included Peter Dolchin (VP, Viacom Media Networks), Jason Forbes (EVP, zeebox), Ran...
Collective's New Playbook Offers Multi-Screen Advertising Lessons
Posted on 10-03-2012
There's been a lot written about how challenging it has become for brand advertisers to reach audiences effectively given the splintering of attention across screens. No longer is it sufficient...
Related News (8 items)
- Mashable Partners With the Collective on Video Production AdWeek - 11-11-2013
- Veenome Partners with Collective to Provide Contextual and Viewability Video Data Press Release - 08-08-2013
- Multi-screen ad firm Collective nets $50M from Cox, Samsung, & Accel Venture Beat - 07-12-2013
- Make It a Double: Software Retargets TV Viewers Online AdWeek - 01-16-2013
- Collective Hires Former Brightroll Executive as General Manager, AMP Publisher Solutions Press Release - 02-28-2012
- Web Series `Fred,` `iJustine,` `FreddieW` to Grow Distribution Through Blip.tv Deal AdAge - 06-02-2011