NewFronts, Upfronts and the Ongoing Battle for Video Ad Budgets [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]Thursday, July 16, 2015, 11:45 AM ET|Posted by Will Richmond
At the 2015 Video Ad Summit, we reprised a session from 2014, focused on NewFronts, Upfronts and the Ongoing Battle for Video Ad Budgets, including Jackie Kulesza, EVP, Group Director, Digital Acceleration, Starcom and Adam Shlachter, Chief Investment Officer, Digitas Lbi, with Tim Hanlon from The Verrtere Group moderating.
The session included a deep dive into why the Upfronts are still important to advertisers even as online video advertising spending has soared. Still, Jackie and Adam agreed that advertisers are seeking more flexibility than ever to buy in real-time and optimize their campaigns, which has put huge pressure on the Upfront process.
The session also touched on the important role of data, why price is still a critical issue, how measurement challenges are still holding back true cross-platform audience buying, how advertisers are adapting and much more.
Topics: Digitas, NewFronts, Starcom MediaVest, VideoNuze 2015 Online Video Advertising Summit
- Modernizing the Monetization of Video: The Content Provider's Perspective [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Small Screens, Big Opportunities: Why Mobile Video is Skyrocketing [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- UM's Chief Investment Officer David Cohen On Big Video Ad Shifts [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Hearst's Co-President Neeraj Khemlani Shares Insights On New Video Landscape [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
- Modernizing the Marketing Mix With Online Video [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]