VideoNuze Posts (10 items)
Virtual Pay-TV: What’s Next for Advertisers and Content Providers? [VIDEO]
Posted on 06-20-2019
Virtual pay-TV (or “vMVPDs”) providers already deliver live, linear and on-demand programming to millions of subscribers, creating a rich new source of targetable premium video ad inventory, often on connected...
NewFronts, Upfronts and the Ongoing Battle for Video Ad Budgets [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-16-2015
At the 2015 Video Ad Summit, we reprised a session from 2014, focused on NewFronts, Upfronts and the Ongoing Battle for Video Ad Budgets, including Jackie Kulesza, EVP, Group...
NewFronts, Upfronts and the Battle for Video Ad Budgets [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-24-2014
One of the highlights of the recent Video Ad Summit was a session including Jackie Kulesza, SVP, Director, Video, Starcom MediaVest and Adam Shlachter, Head of Media Activation, Digitas...
Related News (21 items)
- Viewability Will Rewrite Video Economics, Eventually AdExchanger - 03-11-2015
- DigitasLBi Poaches Scott Donaton For New Chief Content Officer Post Mediapost - 12-12-2014
- Subscription Vs. Free: The Future of Short-Form Vs. Long-Form Video Mediapost - 02-27-2014
- Baba Shetty Heads to Digitas After Short-Lived Newsweek Gig AdAge - 07-17-2013
- TV`s High Prices Actually Hurting Web Video AdWeek - 06-06-2013
- Digital Buyers Implore Ad Sellers to Get Their Act Together AdWeek - 05-09-2013