CTAM NY Blue Ribbon Breakfast is On TapMonday, September 17, 2007, 9:20 PM ET|Posted by Will RichmondI'm really looking forward to moderating the CTAM NY chapter's annual Blue Ribbon Breakfast on Wednesday morning at Gotham Hall. The session is entitled, Over the Top TV....Can Broadband Video Be Cable's Newest Opportunity?"
We have a world-class group of panelists:
- Bruce Campbell, President, Digital Media and Business Development, Discovery Communications
- Dallas Clement, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Development, Cox Communications
- David Eun, Vice President, Content Partnerships, Google
- Herb Scannell, CEO & Co-Founder, Next New Networks
- Matt Strauss, Senior Vice President, New Media, Comcast
The event has been sold out for 2 weeks and CTAM just figured out a way to shoehorn in another 25 people from the waitlist, bringing the overall attendance to 460+.
It's going to be an amazing event. The cable industry – both operators and programmers – are right in the middle of the whole broadband video revolution. Their actions will have a big impact on the course and pace of the industry's future.
CTAM is recording the event to podcast it, and I'll be sharing my observations in this space as well.
Topics: Comcast, Cox, CTAM NY, Discovery, Events, Google, Next New Networks