VideoNuze Posts (31 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Does HBO Max Rejoining Amazon Channels Make Sense?
Posted on 12-09-2022
HBO Max is coming back to Amazon Prime Video Channels, reversing a move by prior owner WarnerMedia just over a year ago. Removing HBO Max led to an immediate...
AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Didn’t Make Sense to Begin With
Posted on 05-17-2021
AT&T is spinning off WarnerMedia to Discovery, just 4 1/2 years since it announced it was acquiring Time Warner (as WarnerMedia was then known) and just three years since the...
New Deals Highlight Distribution’s Ongoing Role
Posted on 01-04-2021
While lots of attention in 2020 focused on direct-to-consumer (DTC) streaming services, deals announced this first business day of 2021 are a reminder how important third-party distribution remains for premium...
Related News (160 items)
- ‘Batgirl,’ David Zaslav and the End of Streaming Evangelism in Hollywood Variety - 08-06-2022
- Warner Bros. Discovery Weighs Free Ad-Supported Streaming Plan WSJ - 08-04-2022
- Warner Bros. Discovery Won’t Try to “Win the Spending War” in Streaming The Hollywood Reporter - 02-24-2022
- Discovery Hit 22 Million Streaming Subscribers At Year End, Q4 Revenue Jumped 10% Deadline - 02-24-2022
- TV Data Initiative taps NBCU, Roku execs for advisory group Fierce Video - 08-16-2021
- Discovery, YouTube Ink European On-Demand Content, Ad Partnership For Tokyo Olympics Mediapost - 07-16-2021