VideoNuze Posts (30 items)
AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Didn’t Make Sense to Begin With
Posted on 05-17-2021
AT&T is spinning off WarnerMedia to Discovery, just 4 1/2 years since it announced it was acquiring Time Warner (as WarnerMedia was then known) and just three years since the...
New Deals Highlight Distribution’s Ongoing Role
Posted on 01-04-2021
While lots of attention in 2020 focused on direct-to-consumer (DTC) streaming services, deals announced this first business day of 2021 are a reminder how important third-party distribution remains for premium...
Discovery Launches discovery+, Pursuing Unscripted Positioning in Crowded Streaming Market
Posted on 12-02-2020
Discovery announced its discovery+ streaming service today, with a U.S. launch date of January 4th. There will be an ad-light version for $4.99 per month and an ad-free...
Related News (156 items)
- TV Data Initiative taps NBCU, Roku execs for advisory group Fierce Video - 08-16-2021
- Discovery, YouTube Ink European On-Demand Content, Ad Partnership For Tokyo Olympics Mediapost - 07-16-2021
- Warner Bros. Discovery is No Streaming Powerhouse Yet, Analyst Says Next TV - 06-24-2021
- Discovery-WarnerMedia Combination Gets a Name The Hollywood Reporter - 06-01-2021
- John Malone Sees NBCU in Future Deals with Warner-Discovery B&C - 05-25-2021
- Discovery-WarnerMedia Estimates $15 Billion In D2C Revenues In First Year Mediapost - 05-21-2021