VideoNuze Posts (143 items)
Inside the Stream: YouTube Ads in Q1 ’23, Pluto TV's Tony Play, Exploring AI Drake
Posted on 04-28-2023
First up this week on Inside the Stream we discuss YouTube’s advertising revenue for Q1 ’23, which was $6.7B, down 2.6% from Q1 ’22 of $6.9B. Obviously growth, not...
[VIDEO] Understanding Brand Suitability’s Relationship with CTV Advertising
Posted on 11-21-2021
The following video was recorded at VideoNuze's Connected TV Advertising Brand Suitability Summit virtual on November 16, 2021. Understanding Brand Suitability’s Relationship with CTV Advertising What exactly is brand...
Behold, YouTube (Q3 2021 Edition)
Posted on 10-27-2021
Another quarter and yet another blowout performance by YouTube advertising. Alphabet reported Q3 2021 results yesterday, including YouTube advertising revenue of $7.2 billion, up 43% vs. Q3 2020. To...
Related News (490 items)
- Alphabet misses on earnings and revenue as YouTube falls short CNBC - 02-02-2023
- Google president talks Netflix rumors, cookies and TV upfronts at Cannes AdAge - 06-23-2022
- Netflix Confirms Partnership Talks for Ad-Supported Service WSJ - 06-23-2022
- Netflix meets with Google in Cannes to discuss its ad business AdAge - 06-21-2022
- Google is removing the Movies & TV section from the Play Store Engadget - 03-23-2022
- Google Unveils Frequency Caps For CTV Ads, Covers 92% Of Ad-Supported Universe Mediapost - 02-03-2022