VideoNuze Posts (142 items)
[VIDEO] Understanding Brand Suitability’s Relationship with CTV Advertising
Posted on 11-21-2021
The following video was recorded at VideoNuze's Connected TV Advertising Brand Suitability Summit virtual on November 16, 2021. Understanding Brand Suitability’s Relationship with CTV Advertising What exactly is brand...
Behold, YouTube (Q3 2021 Edition)
Posted on 10-27-2021
Another quarter and yet another blowout performance by YouTube advertising. Alphabet reported Q3 2021 results yesterday, including YouTube advertising revenue of $7.2 billion, up 43% vs. Q3 2020. To...
Inside the Stream Podcast: What’s Really Behind the YouTube TV - NBCUniversal Dispute?
Posted on 10-01-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. YouTube...
Related News (489 items)
- Google president talks Netflix rumors, cookies and TV upfronts at Cannes AdAge - 06-23-2022
- Netflix Confirms Partnership Talks for Ad-Supported Service WSJ - 06-23-2022
- Netflix meets with Google in Cannes to discuss its ad business AdAge - 06-21-2022
- Google is removing the Movies & TV section from the Play Store Engadget - 03-23-2022
- Google Unveils Frequency Caps For CTV Ads, Covers 92% Of Ad-Supported Universe Mediapost - 02-03-2022
- Alphabet Smashes Ad Revenue Record On The Strength Of Commerce, Cloud And CTV AdExchanger - 02-02-2022