VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
Inside the Stream: Walmart-VIZIO Deal; Super Bowl Streamers Mystery
Posted on 02-16-2024
Earlier this week the WSJ reported that Walmart is seeking to acquire VIZIO for over $2 billion. Colin and I discuss the likely strategic rationale behind the deal. We...
Super Bowl Streaming Soars to 5.7 Million Viewers
Posted on 02-09-2021
The average minute audience for Super Bowl LV was a record 5.7 million viewers across all digital platforms according to data released by CBS Sports. This year’s streaming viewership...
CBS Sports Extends Mobile Streaming Access to Super Bowl
Posted on 09-05-2018
CBS Sports announced yesterday that it will extend unauthenticated streaming of Super Bowl LIII to mobile devices. The move means that viewers do not need to have a pay-TV...
Related News (8 items)
- Super Bowl Broadcast Is a Crossroads for CBS Sports NY Times - 02-09-2024
- CBS Sports and USA NOW Channels Now Available on Apple TV MacRumors - 05-05-2015
- Verizon says CBS Sports Network will be available on 'Custom TV' Reuters - 04-27-2015
- Verizon Inks Internet TV Pacts with ESPN, CBS Sports and Others for College Sports Variety - 04-16-2015
- CBS Sports Net Not an Option for Open, NFL Coverage in Retrans Dispute Multichannel News - 08-20-2013
- CBSSports.com Expands U.S. Open Streaming; USTA Will Show It All Paid Content - 08-30-2010