VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
Google, VUDU and LeEco: 3 More Potential Video Disruptions Coming?
Posted on 10-20-2016
Each week brings more innovation, product announcements and new business models to the ever-changing video industry. This week was certainly no different, and news from 3 companies - Google (a...
UltraViolet and TV Everywhere: It's All About Devices and Access. But That's Not Enough.
Posted on 03-14-2012
I'd wager the two most spoken words in the media and entertainment industries these days are "devices" and "access." Executives are gripped by the idea that consumers must have access...
Related News (11 items)
- Walmart and Netflix Premiere New In-Store Expansion Adweek - 10-27-2022
- How Walmart will work with TikTok, Snap and Roku to measure shopping ads online AdAge - 09-20-2022
- Walmart enters streaming deal with Paramount+ in race with Amazon Reuters - 08-15-2022
- Walmart Explores Adding Streaming Video to Walmart+ Membership Program WSJ - 08-09-2022
- Walmart lists new Onn media streamers to take on Chromecast, Fire TV and Roku CNET - 06-04-2021
- Walmart to pilot test livestreamed video shopping on TikTok TechCrunch - 12-16-2020