VideoNuze Posts (357 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Why Peacock’s Olympics Coverage Has Been a Big Missed Opportunity
Posted on 07-30-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. Colin...
NBCUniversal Announces First-Party Data Hub and ID
Posted on 03-22-2021
At its ONE21 developer conference this morning, NBCUniversal announced plans to launch its NBCU Audience insights Hub, which will contain all of its first-party audience data. The “proprietary data clean...
NFL Rights Deals Soar As Pay-TV Subscribers Contract
Posted on 03-04-2021
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the fees CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN each pay to broadcast NFL games will double or more in new long-term agreements currently...
Related News (2,355 items)
- Telemundo to Launch Streaming Brand This Fall on Peacock The Hollywood Reporter - 01-13-2022
- Univision’s Quest For Outcome-Focused Data And Representative Measurement AdExchanger - 01-13-2022
- Sinclair locks down local streaming rights for 16 NBA teams Engadget - 01-13-2022
- NBCU Inks Partnership With RTL To Expand European Ad-Selling Efforts Mediapost - 01-12-2022
- In Streaming Era, CW Network’s Value to Its Owners Has Diminished WSJ - 01-07-2022
- NBCUniversal expands data capabilities with new first-party identity platform AdAge - 01-05-2022