VideoNuze Posts (14 items)
U.S. Broadband Households With Multiple SVOD Subscriptions Soar in Q3
Posted on 11-23-2020
U.S. broadband households with multiple SVOD subscriptions soared in Q3 ’20 according to new research from Parks Associates. In its new “The Next Big 3 in OTT” report, Parks...
Parks: Smart TV is Primary Viewing Device for One-Third of U.S. Broadband Users
Posted on 06-30-2020
Parks Associates has released a new white paper with Applicaster, with research finding that in Q1 ’20 almost one-third of U.S. broadband users said that their smart TV was their...
VideoNuze Podcast #477: Reviewing New Industry Data on Streaming Devices and Consumption
Posted on 08-02-2019
I’m pleased to present the 477th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Colin and I were both following new industry data out...
Related News (49 items)
- Streaming video subscriptions will total 277M by 2026: Parks Fierce Video - 08-25-2021
- 46% of U.S. Broadband Homes Have 4 Or More Subscription Streaming Services Next TV - 06-15-2021
- Survey: Pay Subs Want OTT Component Next TV - 02-03-2021
- Analysts Explain What This Year’s Seismic TV Changes Mean for 2021 Adweek - 12-29-2020
- 46% Of U.S. Broadband Households Now Subscribe To Multiple OTT Services Mediapost - 10-03-2019
- Roku and Amazon Now Control Nearly 70% of U.S. Streaming Media Player Market Multichannel News - 07-25-2019