VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
PepsiCo's Marketing Chief Sees a Huge Opportunity for Episodic Content Online [VIDEO]
Posted on 02-07-2013
Last week at NATPE, I had the pleasure of interviewing Frank Cooper, PepsiCo's Chief Marketing Officer, Global Consumer Engagement. Frank provides great insights into how PepsiCo's brands are evolving...
Last Super Bowl Post - I Promise
Posted on 02-07-2008
I promise, this will be my last post on the Super Bowl ads. I suspect some of you are getting sick of hearing about them, but the reality...
A Little More Super Bowl Fun
Posted on 02-05-2008
OK, today no rant, just one more little insight to offer from Super Bowl ads. Yesterday I highlighted the 5 ads (out of the total 52)...
Related News (21 items)
- Pepsi, Honda, Anheuser-Busch, Amazon and Verizon Are Ramping Up on Snapchat for the Super Bowl Adweek - 02-02-2017
- Pepsi Taps Live Video To Reach Mountain Dew Die-Hards AdExchanger - 03-30-2015
- PepsiCo Running Video Contest With LinkedIn To Recruit For Content Marketing Mediapost - 02-23-2015
- Pepsi Will `Do What Hollywood Can`t` via Digital Video Videoink - 10-07-2014
- YouTube begins content partner programme with American Express, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo & General Electric The Drum - 06-20-2013
- Pepsi Next Videos Get `Sexy` In English and Spanish AdWeek - 04-22-2013