VideoNuze Posts (87 items)
How CTV Advertising Can Drive Super Bowl Ads Above $10 Million Per Spot
Posted on 09-09-2021
News yesterday that NBC has certain advertisers willing to pay a record price of up to $6.5 million for a 2022 Super Bowl spot, 18% higher than this year,...
The PGA Tour’s New $6.3 Billion, Nine-Year Media Rights Deal is Another Head Spinner
Posted on 03-10-2020
Sorry VideoNuze readers, my head is spinning again, and this week it’s not just because of the stock market’s wild swings or the drama around the coronavirus. Rather, it’s...
TV Ad Execs Make Their Case for Relevance and Impact in a Changing World
Posted on 01-22-2018
On two separate sessions at AdExchanger’s Industry Preview conference last week, NBCUniversal’s Chairman, Advertising and Client Partnerships, Linda Yaccarino and CBS’s President and Chief Advertising Revenue Officer Jo Ann Ross...
Related News (499 items)
- TV audience for NFL kickoff highest in six years LA Times - 09-10-2021
- NBC News Seeks to Hire 200 Employees as Part of Streaming Expansion Variety - 07-27-2021
- Nets Ask Advertisers To Move As Much As 30% Of Upfront Into CTV Mediapost - 04-19-2021
- TV Networks Demand Nielsen Submit to Audit in Battle Over Coronavirus Audience Counts Variety - 04-15-2021
- Streaming Wars Send TV News Outlets Searching For New Screens Variety - 04-01-2021
- How NBC News is making ‘many millions’ of dollars on YouTube after adjusting its strategy Digiday - 01-26-2021