VideoNuze Posts (88 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Can the Big Ten Help Slow Broadcast and Cable TV’s Decline?
Posted on 08-19-2022
On this week’s episode of Inside the Stream nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I discuss whether the Big Ten (and sports more generally) can help slow broadcast and cable TV’s viewership...
How CTV Advertising Can Drive Super Bowl Ads Above $10 Million Per Spot
Posted on 09-09-2021
News yesterday that NBC has certain advertisers willing to pay a record price of up to $6.5 million for a 2022 Super Bowl spot, 18% higher than this year,...
The PGA Tour’s New $6.3 Billion, Nine-Year Media Rights Deal is Another Head Spinner
Posted on 03-10-2020
Sorry VideoNuze readers, my head is spinning again, and this week it’s not just because of the stock market’s wild swings or the drama around the coronavirus. Rather, it’s...
Related News (502 items)
- The Roku Channel brings on 14 new channels, including local NBC news Fierce Video - 08-16-2022
- Peacock To Launch Local News Channels From NBC-Owned Stations B&C - 01-20-2022
- TV’s Biggest Newsrooms Poised for 2022 Surge in Streaming Wars Variety - 12-29-2021
- TV audience for NFL kickoff highest in six years LA Times - 09-10-2021
- NBC News Seeks to Hire 200 Employees as Part of Streaming Expansion Variety - 07-27-2021
- Nets Ask Advertisers To Move As Much As 30% Of Upfront Into CTV Mediapost - 04-19-2021