VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
John Malone Praises Netflix’s "Nirvana Business Model," Chides Traditional Pay-TV Distributors
Posted on 01-10-2017
In an interview at Lionsgate’s first investor day, Liberty Media chairman John Malone praised Netflix as having a “nirvana business model” while calling out traditional pay-TV distributors for being “asleep...
VideoNuze Podcast #316: Analyzing the Crowded SVOD Landscape
Posted on 04-01-2016
I'm pleased to present the 316th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. It seems like a week doesn’t go by these days...
New Netflix Deals Show How Little "Dexter" and "Californication" Really Matter
Posted on 04-08-2011
A couple of weeks ago, in "Showtime Circles Its Wagons, But to What End?" I questioned Showtime's decision...
Related News (61 items)
- Redbox And Lionsgate Set Multi-Year Distribution Deal, Boosting Entertainment Arm And Filling Streaming Pipeline Deadline - 10-14-2021
- Lionsgate's Studio L Plans First Slate of Digital Films The Hollywood Reporter - 02-22-2018
- Lionsgate Exits Comic-Con HQ Niche Subscription Service, Transitions to Licensing Model Variety - 10-27-2017
- Lionsgate Extends Agreement With Redbox To Offer Releases At Its Kiosks Deadline - 08-14-2017
- Lionsgate Launches Spanish-Language Subscription Streaming Service The Hollywood Reporter - 08-01-2017
- Lionsgate Inks Deal With Amazon Prime Video in India Home Media - 03-03-2017