VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Forrester Report Identifies Top Video Ad Buying Platforms
Posted on 09-04-2019
Audiences are fragmenting their viewing more than ever, which is in turn creating more choices for video ad buyers to allocate their budgets. But with these choices has come increasing...
Research: Linear TV and Pay-TV Set to Increase Over Next 3 Years
Posted on 03-03-2016
Here’s a surprise: a survey of over 100 agencies, advertisers and publishers, conducted by Forrester Research and commissioned by Videology, found that respondents believe time spent with both linear TV...
Survey: 70% of Industry Execs See Video Ad Planning Unified Across Online and TV Within 3 Years
Posted on 01-16-2014
Videology released the findings of a Forrester Consulting survey yesterday, which studied attitudes toward video advertising among 150 executives at brands, agencies and media companies. There are many interesting...
Related News (23 items)
- Has Data-Driven TV Advertising Reached An Inflection Point? Mediapost - 05-18-2018
- Forrester On Addressable TV: ‘It’s Not Just Experimentation, It’s Real This Time - Thank God’ AdExchanger - 05-17-2018
- The New Breed Of Cord-Cutter Mediapost - 01-31-2017
- Binge TV Viewing May Be Slowing Down Mediapost - 04-22-2016
- TV's Looming Threat: 'Cord-Nevers' WSJ - 10-07-2015
- With the TV Business in Upheaval, Targeted Ads Offer Hope NY Times - 09-30-2015