VideoNuze Posts (84 items)
Here’s the Math For How YouTube’s Total Revenue Could Exceed $25 Billion in 2020
Posted on 02-04-2020
Finally, finally, finally, Google provided some transparency about YouTube’s financial condition, in its Q4 ’19 and full year 2019 earnings report yesterday. YouTube’s financials have been treated as a...
Facebook’s Video Progress is Still Glacial
Posted on 10-31-2018
Another quarterly earnings call with Facebook and yet another reminder of how glacial the company’s pace has been with prioritizing and monetizing video. Remarkably, it has been over 2 years...
VideoNuze Podcast #433: Facebook’s Watch Struggles; BBC Four Uses AI
Posted on 08-24-2018
I’m pleased to present the 433rd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up this week we discuss new research showing...
Related News (730 items)
- Meta’s Facebook Escalates TikTok Rivalry, Launches Reels Globally WSJ - 02-22-2022
- Facebook’s Pivoting To Video. Again. Tubefilter - 02-06-2022
- Zuckerberg Tells Staff to Focus on Video Products as Meta’s Stock Plunges Bloomberg - 02-03-2022
- YouTube, TikTok, Snap seek to distance themselves from Facebook AdAge - 10-26-2021
- Facebook Wants to Court Creators. It Could Be a Tough Sell. NY Times - 07-14-2021
- Facebook is testing drastic changes to Instagram to make it more like TikTok CNBC - 06-30-2021