VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #535: What Could Quibi Have Done Differently?
Posted on 10-23-2020
I’m pleased to present the 535th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. By far the biggest story of the week was...
Quibi and Snap are Moving in Opposite Directions in Mobile Video
Posted on 10-21-2020
Quibi and Snap appear to be two companies moving in opposite directions in mobile video. Quibi, the high-profile, well-funded startup, has belatedly broadened its scope beyond mobile, enabling its app...
Behind My Thinking Podcast - Connected TV Use and Quibi’s Launch
Posted on 05-19-2020
My longtime podcast colleague Colin Dixon at nScreenMedia and I are trying out a format for a second podcast, which we’re calling “Behind My Thinking.” The idea is that we...
Related News (61 items)
- Roku Rebrands Quibi Content Ahead of Originals Launch The Hollywood Reporter - 04-21-2021
- Former Quibi Execs Join Roku to Ahead of Shortform Library's Launch The Hollywood Reporter - 03-11-2021
- Roku Acquires Global Rights to 75-Plus Quibi Shows, Will Stream Them for Free Variety - 01-08-2021
- How Quibi became 2020's biggest dud in digital media AdAge - 12-30-2020
- Roku Nears Deal to Buy Rights to Quibi’s Content WSJ - 01-03-2021
- Quibi's short life is over Engadget - 12-01-2020