VideoNuze Posts (25 items)
AT&T Moves Further From vMVPD Model With New Price Hikes
Posted on 10-21-2019
AT&T is moving further away from the low-cost virtual MVPD (“skinny bundle”) model it helped pioneer with DirecTV Now back when it launched in 2016. Per multiple reports on...
VideoNuze Podcast #476: Can AT&T Put Its Video Puzzle Pieces Together?
Posted on 07-26-2019
I’m pleased to present the 476th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. AT&T had a tough Q2 in video, with a losses...
DirecTV Now Loses Another 168K Subscribers in Q2 ’19
Posted on 07-24-2019
What a difference a year makes. In July ’18 when AT&T reported its Q2 earnings, its vMVPD DirecTV Now gained another 325K subscribers. It was the fourth consecutive quarter of...
Related News (67 items)
- DirecTV Now offers a FREE Apple TV 4K when you sign-up for 4-months of service 9to5 Mac - 04-01-2019
- Virtual MVPDs Account for Nearly 10% of Pay TV Subscriptions: BTIG Multichannel News - 02-20-2019
- AT&T is inviting DirecTV Now users to test its upcoming streaming box The Verge - 11-15-2018
- What’s the Best Streaming Live TV Bundle for You? WSJ - 10-03-2018
- DirecTV Now Set to Move Cloud DVR Out of Beta, Offer 120 Hours Storage as Add-On Multichannel News - 08-23-2018
- When Linear TV and Digital Collide: The Rise of the Virtual MVPD comScore - 08-16-2018