VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Interview With FuboTV’s CEO and Co-Founder David Gandler
Posted on 01-20-2023
In this week’s podcast, Colin and I do a deep dive interview with FuboTV’s CEO and Co-Founder David Gandler. FuboTV, which reported having 1.6 million subscribers at the end...
Virtual Pay-TV: What’s Next for Advertisers and Content Providers? [VIDEO]
Posted on 06-20-2019
Virtual pay-TV (or “vMVPDs”) providers already deliver live, linear and on-demand programming to millions of subscribers, creating a rich new source of targetable premium video ad inventory, often on connected...
Plucky fuboTV Approaches 250K Paid Subscribers, Exceeds $100 Million in Annualized Revenues
Posted on 10-16-2018
fuboTV, which started as a niche sports streaming service, but has expanded its scope to become a fully-featured virtual MVPD or “skinny bundle,” announced it is closing in on 250K...
Related News (49 items)
- Sinclair, Nexstar, Gray, Scripps, Hearst, Cox Media CBS Affiliates Leave FuboTV B&C - 02-01-2023
- FuboTV Loses Another 110,000 Subscribers in Q2, Pulls Back From Sports Betting Next TV - 08-04-2022
- FuboTV Moves Users Of Starter Plan To Pricier Tier, Stock Price Jumps Mediapost - 04-05-2022
- FuboTV Moves to Require Three-month Commitment From New Customers Next TV - 02-06-2022
- FuboTV CEO Forecasts 50M vMVPD Users by 2026 Mediapost - 08-19-2021
- Streaming Pay-TV Provider FuboTV Breezes Past Wall Street Q2 Forecasts Deadline - 08-10-2021