VideoNuze Posts (114 items)
NFL Rights Deals Soar As Pay-TV Subscribers Contract
Posted on 03-04-2021
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the fees CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN each pay to broadcast NFL games will double or more in new long-term agreements currently...
VideoNuze Podcast #479: Pay-TV’s Q2 Subscriber Losses; Viacom-CBS Upside
Posted on 08-16-2019
I’m pleased to present the 479th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Q2 was a very tough quarter for pay-TV operators, with...
How Premium Video Providers are Successfully Transitioning to the OTT Era [VIDEO]
Posted on 06-12-2019
The OTT era is challenging established premium video providers to adapt their businesses to a totally new set of ground rules. At our 9th annual Video Advertising Summit on...
Related News (623 items)
- Susan Zirinsky to Lead New See It Now Studios Unit for CBS The Hollywood Reporter - 09-08-2021
- Nets Ask Advertisers To Move As Much As 30% Of Upfront Into CTV Mediapost - 04-19-2021
- TV Networks Demand Nielsen Submit to Audit in Battle Over Coronavirus Audience Counts Variety - 04-15-2021
- Streaming Wars Send TV News Outlets Searching For New Screens Variety - 04-01-2021
- CBS Sports, Paramount+ Nab Italian Serie A TV Soccer Rights From ESPN The Hollywood Reporter - 03-25-2021
- Streaming the Super Bowl? Expect some delay compared to Twitter and cable TV CNET - 02-05-2021