VideoNuze Posts (115 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Can the Big Ten Help Slow Broadcast and Cable TV’s Decline?
Posted on 08-19-2022
On this week’s episode of Inside the Stream nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I discuss whether the Big Ten (and sports more generally) can help slow broadcast and cable TV’s viewership...
NFL Rights Deals Soar As Pay-TV Subscribers Contract
Posted on 03-04-2021
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the fees CBS, Fox, NBC and ESPN each pay to broadcast NFL games will double or more in new long-term agreements currently...
VideoNuze Podcast #479: Pay-TV’s Q2 Subscriber Losses; Viacom-CBS Upside
Posted on 08-16-2019
I’m pleased to present the 479th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Q2 was a very tough quarter for pay-TV operators, with...
Related News (624 items)
- TV’s Biggest Newsrooms Poised for 2022 Surge in Streaming Wars Variety - 12-29-2021
- Susan Zirinsky to Lead New See It Now Studios Unit for CBS The Hollywood Reporter - 09-08-2021
- Nets Ask Advertisers To Move As Much As 30% Of Upfront Into CTV Mediapost - 04-19-2021
- TV Networks Demand Nielsen Submit to Audit in Battle Over Coronavirus Audience Counts Variety - 04-15-2021
- Streaming Wars Send TV News Outlets Searching For New Screens Variety - 04-01-2021
- CBS Sports, Paramount+ Nab Italian Serie A TV Soccer Rights From ESPN The Hollywood Reporter - 03-25-2021