VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
Scale and Innovation Drive Charter-Time Warner Cable Deal, But Challenges Abound
Posted on 05-26-2015
Charter Communications will acquire Time Warner Cable in a $78.7 billion deal, while also continuing its plan to acquire Bright House Networks for $10.4 billion. Assuming the deals close,...
Bright House Chooses BlackArrow for Dynamic Video Ads
Posted on 07-28-2014
Bright House Networks, the sixth largest cable TV operator in the US, with 2.5 million subscribers, has announced that will use BlackArrow for dynamic video ad insertion (DAI) for...
The Battle Over Movie Rentals is Intensifying
Posted on 03-17-2010
News this morning of a $30 million advertising...
Related News (12 items)
- Cable TV box rental fees cost average household $232 a year Ars Technica - 07-31-2015
- Charter Communications to Buy Cable Operator Bright House Networks WSJ - 03-31-2015
- Charter in Talks to Buy Newhouse`s Bright House Networks Bloomberg - 03-12-2015
- Bright House to Build Ultrafast Broadband Network WSJ - Reg. Req'd - 03-12-2014
- Time Warner Cable, Bright House Roll Out Univision`s TVE Platform Multichannel News - 02-04-2014
- BeIN Sport Launches Authenticated Online Service On TWC, BHN Multichannel News - 05-09-2013